- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chutney, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted and and coarsely chopped
- Lettuce leaves, to line plate
- 8 dinner rolls
1. Mix mayonnaise, chutney, curry, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl. Add chicken, grapes and walnuts.
2. Line serving platter with lettuce leaves. Mound chicken salad in center. Serve with rolls.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 319, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 47, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 641, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.