Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins Chill 30 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- 1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Saute for 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Cool and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, mayonnaise, mango chutney, lemon juice, curry powder and ginger. Stir in chicken, raisins, celery and scallion. Gently stir in berries. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, sprinkle with cashews.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 464, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 576, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.