Servings: 6 to 8 Prep 20 mins Bake 400°F 20 mins
- 1/2 cup sweetened, flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- Grated fresh ginger, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Very finely chop coconut and peanuts (or process in a food processor until nuts are finely chopped); stir in pepper; transfer to a plate. In a bowl, mix egg and ginger.
2. Dip chicken pieces into egg, then press into peanut mixture. Arrange on baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes, until chicken is browned and cooked through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 311, Fat, total (g): 17, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 34, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.