1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 shallow roasting pans with aluminum foil. Coat with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
2. Mix together cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and ground red pepper in large bowl.
3. Lightly beat eggs in shallow glass dish. Dip each chicken drumstick in egg; roll in cornflake crumbs to coat. Place on prepared pans. Lightly coat chicken with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven, without turning, for 1 hour or until internal temperature registers 180 degrees F on instant-read thermometer.
5. Serve the chicken hot, warm or chilled.