1. In large glass bowl, whisk together buttermilk, pepper sauce, Dijon mustard, egg and 1 teaspoon oregano. Add chicken cutlets and submerge in marinade. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
2. In shallow dish, toss together the bread crumbs, remaining 1/2 teaspoon oregano, the salt and pepper. Set the mixture aside.Sauce:
3. In small bowl, whisk together honey, mustard and vinegar until smooth. Set aside until serving.
4. In deep pot, heat oil over medium heat until it registers 350 degrees F on deep-fat frying thermometer. Remove chicken from refrigerator. One at a time, remove cutlets from marinade, letting excess marinade drip back into dish. Coat chicken with bread crumb mixture. Discard marinade.
5. Add 3 chicken cutlets at a time to hot oil. Fry for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer cutlets to a paper towel-lined platter; tent with foil to keep warm.
6. Let the oil return to 350 degrees F before continuing with the frying. Repeat as above with remaining chicken and bread crumbs. Serve cutlets warm with the Honey-Mustard Sauce and Scallion Buttermilk Biscuits (recipe on www.familycircle.com).