1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Remove the skin from the drumsticks and discard. Sprinkle the drumsticks evenly with 1 teaspoon of the salt.
3. Place the flour on a sheet of waxed paper. Whisk together the milk and egg in a medium-size bowl. On another sheet of waxed paper, combine the cornflake crumbs and parsley. Dredge each drumstick in the flour, the egg mixture and then the cornflake crumbs, pressing crumbs evenly onto the chicken so they adhere. Place on a small ungreased baking sheet.
4. Heat together the butter, lemon juice, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the ground red pepper in a small saucepan until the butter is melted. Drizzle the butter mixture over the chicken.
5. Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is golden and no longer pink near the bone.