Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 pounds total)
- 3 medium assorted sweet peppers, cored, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) creamy Italian dressing
- 1 box (12 ounces) spinach fettuccine, cooked following package directions
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
2. Add chicken to skillet; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove chicken to plate.
3. To same skillet, add peppers; cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Stir in dressing. Return chicken to skillet with any accumulated juices.
4. Cover skillet; reduce heat to medium. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken registers 170 degrees F. Serve over cooked fettuccine.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 715, Fat, total (g): 34, chol. (mg): 101, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 56, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 47, sodium (mg): 834, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.