- 1 pound penne
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3 x 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook penne following package directions; stir in broccoli for last 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, saute onion in olive oil in large skillet 6 minutes, until softened. Add chicken; saute 4 minutes. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, heavy cream, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper; simmer 4 minutes.
3. Drain pasta and broccoli; toss with chicken mixture and Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 554, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 86, sat. fat (g): 13, carb. (g): 59, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 789, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.