Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 40 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds total), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 2/3 cups skim milk
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
1. Heat oil in 8-quart pot over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add to pot; saute for 5 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove chicken from pot.
2. Add onion and garlic to pot; cook for 3 minutes or until softened. Add curry and cayenne; cook 1 minute.
3. Whisk milk into soup in small bowl. Add to onion mixture. Add chicken, tomato, mango and raisins. Partially cover; simmer 30 minutes.
4. Serve with white rice if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 249, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 55, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 748, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.