1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 large flameproof roasting pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary, parsley, salt, pepper and oil.
3. In large bowl, toss mushrooms, potatoes, carrots and onion with 2 tablespoons herb mixture. Spoon into roasting pans, dividing equally. Brush remaining herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken pieces, skin side up, in pans, arranging vegetables around them.
4. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 45 minutes. Then add 1/3 cup wine to each roasting pan. Baste the chicken with the pan juices. Continue to bake for 15 minutes longer or until the chicken is browned and registers 170 degrees F on instant-read meat thermometer and the potatoes are fork-tender. Remove the chicken and vegetables to a serving platter; keep warm.
5. Place one pan over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth. Bring to a simmer, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan with wooden spoon; pour through strainer into small bowl. Repeat with remaining roasting pan and chicken broth. Skim off fat. Pour pan juices over chicken and vegetables, and serve.