- 1 large head romaine lettuce
- 1 large head chicory
- 1 small avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and cut lengthwise into thin wedges
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, shelled and quartered
- 6 slices turkey bacon (3 ounces), cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces cooked skinless, boneless turkey breast, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
Make It For dressing:
1. Place raspberries in a sieve over bowl. Press to remove seeds; discard seeds. In food processor or blender, combine sieved raspberries, cranberry juice, vinegar, hot water, olive oil, salt and sugar. Whirl to combine.
2. Tear romaine and chicory into bite-size pieces. Place in large shallow salad bowl.
3. Arrange avocado slices, blue cheese, cherry tomatoes, egg quarters, bacon and turkey in rows over the lettuce mixture. Serve with vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 176, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 71, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 699, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.