- 1 medium head Boston lettuce (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces Cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup fully cooked bacon pieces (about 3 bacon strips)
- 1/3 cup diced red onion (about half of small red onion)
- 1 package (10 ounces) fully cooked seasoned chicken breast strips (see Note)
1. Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry with paper toweling. Tear into large salad bowl.
2. Drain oranges through sieve over a bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons liquid.
3. Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, black pepper, chili powder, lime juice and reserved 2 tablespoons liquid in small bowl.
4. Add mandarin oranges, cheese, bacon and onion to salad bowl. Add sour cream mixture; toss to coat. Top with chicken. Serve immediately. Note:
5. You may substitute 6-ounce package of cooked seasoned strips.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 327, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 86, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 1024, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.