Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 30 mins
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (19 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) diced green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix chicken, soup, kidney beans, mushrooms, chiles, water, sage, thyme, salt and pepper in large bowl. Scrape into 8 x 8 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
3. Place pastry on top of filling; crimp edges along rim of baking dish.
4. Brush egg mixture over pastry. Sprinkle top evenly with Parmesan cheese. Cut about ten 1-inch steam vents in pastry.
5. Bake in 400 degrees F for 30 minutes. If it browns too quickly, cover with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 306, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 103, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 29, sodium (mg): 816, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.