1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook until softened, 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle flour over mushrooms; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
2. Gradually add chicken broth, stirring constantly, scraping any browned bits from bottom of skillet. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add salt, garlic powder, nutmeg and pepper. Remove from heat. Stir in mustard. Add chicken.
4. Pair Chunky Chicken Dijon with your choice of Veggie Blend and Starch.
5. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 30 minutes or until heated through.