1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Fit a large rimmed baking sheet with a wire rack. Coat rack with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a shallow dish, whisk together panko, Chinese five spice and salt. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together honey, 1 tablespoon warm water and lemon juice.
3. Dip each piece of chicken into the honey mixture, shaking off excess. Roll in the panko mixture, pressing to adhere and place on the prepared rack.
4. Bake chicken pieces at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes. Spritz chicken with nonstick cooking spray and bake an additional 30 minutes or until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
5. Remove chicken from oven and serve immediately.