1. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; saute until instant-read thermometer inserted in center registers 170 degrees F, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Drain on paper toweling. Cut into thin strips.
2. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
3. Pat out or roll pizza dough on well-floured surface into a 13 by 9-inch rectangle. Arrange chicken over dough, following length of rectangle. Sprinkle with onion, salt and pepper. Top with cheese.
4. Beginning with long side, roll up dough. Using serrated knife, cut roll crosswise into 8 pieces, 1-1/2 inches thick. Transfer to ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake in 425 degrees F oven for 18 minutes or until browned and bubbly.Chili-Onion Sauce:
6. Saute chiles and onion in oil in saucepan until softened, 5 minutes. Transfer to food processor or blender; puree until smooth. Add sour cream, salt and pepper. Blend until well mixed. If too thick, add small amount of milk. Serve with pinwheels.