Remember this 30-minute recipe when ripe tomatoes are on the vine. Chopped Roma tomatoes cooked with garlic and wine make a fresh tasting sauce for chicken breast halves.
1. Trim excess fat from chicken. Using meat mallet or heavy plate, lightly pound chicken between sheets of parchment or waxed paper to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. Mix flour, salt and pepper in bowl. Coat chicken.
3. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over high heat. Add chicken; cook until golden brown and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to platter; keep warm.
4. Add garlic and wine to skillet, cooking, stirring up any browned bits from bottom of skillet, about 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and chicken broth; bring to boiling and cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
5. Stir in capers and basil; heat through, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Pour the sauce over chicken. Serve immediately.