1. Dice peppers. Combine peppers, onion, garlic, juice and broth in saucepan. Simmer, covered, 8 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
2. Transfer 3/4 cup of pepper mixture including garlic pieces to food processor or blender. Whirl to puree. Return to bowl. Cool; refrigerate 2 hours. When cool, stir in 1 tablespoon lime juice, corn, cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil and pepper.
3. Meanwhile, combine chicken, remaining oil, lime juice, the chili powder and salt in bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Prepare grill with medium-hot coals, or heat broiler. Grill or broil chicken 3 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center.To serve:
5. Spoon an equal amount of salsa on each of 4 plates. Place chicken on top. Serve at once.