1. Combine yogurt, lemon juice and the 1 tablespoon dill in large bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat; refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
2. Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove with slotted spoon to paper toweling to drain; reserve. Spoon off and discard all but 1 tablespoon fat.
3. Combine flour with 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper in a shallow dish. Remove chicken from the marinade, and coat on all sides with flour mixture.
4. Heat skillet with remaining bacon fat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes per side or until golden. Remove chicken to platter.
5. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute 8 minutes. Pour in broth and wine; bring to boiling, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add beans and mushrooms; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
6. Crumble bacon. Add cream and remaining salt to skillet. Return chicken and crumbled bacon to skillet; cook, uncovered, over low heat until instant-read meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken breast registers 170 degrees F, about 15 minutes. Stir in remaining dill. Serve hot.