- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 3 - 3 1/2 pound chicken, cut into eighths (breasts cut crosswise in half)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 package (1 pound) refrigerated oven-ready herb-roasted potatoes with seasoning packet
- 1 piece (1/3 pound) cooked deli ham cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen peas and pearl onions in butter sauce
1. Heat oil in large nonstick pot over high heat. Dust chicken in flour. In batches, brown chicken in hot oil, 5 minutes per batch; set chicken aside.
2. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Add chicken pieces, chicken broth, potatoes, ham and frozen peas and onions. Cook, covered, 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 663, Fat, total (g): 30, chol. (mg): 184, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 53, sodium (mg): 1489, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.