Makes: 4 servings at $2.79 each.Prep: 15 minutes. Cook: about 45 minutes.
1. Finely chop 1/4 cup cashews.
2. Cook beans with 1/2 teaspoon salt in large pot of boiling water just until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain; run under cold water to stop cooking.
3. Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet until crisp, about 6 minutes. Drain on paper toweling. Pour off and reserve drippings.
4. Combine 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, thyme and pepper on waxed paper. Place chopped cashews on another sheet of paper. In pie plate, whisk egg with water.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in same skillet. Coat breast in flour mixture, dip in egg, then coat top with chopped cashews. Repeat with remaining chicken.
6. Saute chicken, nut side down, in hot drippings about 4 minutes or until golden. Turn over; saute until browned, about 2 minutes. Remove to paper toweling.
7. Heat 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in same skillet. Add onion; saute 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add mushrooms and bacon; cook, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes, until lightly browned. Sprinkle remaining 3 tablespoons flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt over mushrooms; stir until flour is moistened. Gradually pour in broth, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to boiling and thickens.
8. Arrange chicken over top of sauce in skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 10 minutes, until instant-read thermometer inserted in center of breasts registers 170 degrees F. Add beans; cover and heat through. Stir in sour cream; do not let boil. Top with remaining cashews. Serve with pasta or mashed potatoes.