Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 30 mins to 35 mins
- 2 chickens (about 3-1/2 to 4 pounds each), each cut into 10 pieces, skin removed from breasts, legs and thighs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 jar (about 7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
Make It Chicken:
1. Place chicken on baking sheet. Stir together honey and Worcestershire in small bowl; brush all over chicken. In another bowl, mix paprika, curry powder, chili powder, salt, black pepper and red pepper. Sprinkle evenly over all sides of chicken. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Arrange chicken in 2 large roasting pans; place wings, skin side up.
3. Roast in 450 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until well browned and instant-read thermometer registers 170 degrees F. Sauce:
4. Puree peppers, olive oil, vinegar, salt and hot-pepper sauce in blender.
5. Arrange chicken on serving platter. Serve the sauce on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 277, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 71, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 661, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.