1. For spice paste, mix 1 tablespoon lime juice, chili paste, honey, coriander, cumin, pepper and salt in small bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon of mixture.
2. Rub remaining spice paste over wings in bowl. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.Dipping Sauce:
3. Mix reserved 1 tablespoon spice paste, remaining lime juice and peanut butter into yogurt in small bowl. Refrigerate.
4. Lightly brush hinged grill basket with oil. Then prepare grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill.
5. Arrange wings in grill basket. Grill 5 minutes; turn over. Continue grilling for total 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently; thickest part of drumette should feel firm.
6. Serve with yogurt dipping sauce.