1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. In bowl, stir broccoli and cheese to combine. Set aside.
2. On lightly floured surface, roll out each pastry sheet to a 14 x 12-inch rectangle. Cut each sheet into 4 (7 x 6-inch) rectangles.
3. Season both sides of chicken with salt. Spread 1/4 cup broccoli mixture over pastry. Place chicken on top. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons bread crumbs. Brush egg mixture onto edges of rectangle; fold pastry over chicken. Press the edges to seal. Place seam-side down on ungreased shallow baking pan. Repeat with each chicken breast.
4. With remaining pastry, using a small cookie cutter, cut out decorative shapes. Brush egg mixture over pastry packets. Place decorations on top of packets; brush with additional egg mixture.
5. Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes or until pastry is golden and instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees F. Serve with a purchased Spinach-Cranberry Salad mix tossed with bottled raspberry vinaigrette.