Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 350°F 20 mins about
- 4 fat-free flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 1 pound boneless, skinned chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium-size onion, sliced
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium-size tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch-style salad dressing
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in 350 degrees F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until warm.
3. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion and garlic; saute until chicken is no longer pink in center, 4 to 6 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
4. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top each with lettuce and tomato. Drizzle each with 2 to 3 tablespoons dressing. Roll up the tortillas and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 357, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 68, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 35, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 672, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.