1. Heat oil in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Combine chicken and flour in medium-size bowl; toss to coat chicken. Add chicken to pot; cook until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a large plate.
2. Add the celery, carrot and onion to the pot; cook over medium heat until the vegetables are very tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Return chicken to pot. Stir in tomatoes, chicken broth and bay leaf. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; cover pot; simmer 20 minutes. Uncover pot; simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink near bone. Remove bay leaf.
4. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain.
5. Combine the parsley, lemon rind and garlic in a small bowl.
6. Arrange chicken in large, deep platter. Spoon sauce over. Sprinkle with parsley mixture. Serve with cooked noodles on the side.