Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons dark Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 8 ounce package lo mein noodles OR: egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped (keep white and green parts separate)
- 1 1 pound package teriyaki-seasoned boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1 pound package frozen Oriental stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
1. Mix sherry, soy, teriyaki sauce, sugar, 2 teaspoons sesame oil and ginger in small bowl; reserve sauce.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; toss with remaining sesame oil.
3. Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add garlic and white part of scallions; stir-fry 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add chicken to skillet; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until partially cooked.
4. Add vegetables and reserved sauce to skillet; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
5. Stir cornstarch and water in small bowl until smooth; stir into skillet. Cook until mixture has thickened, about 1 minute.
6. To serve, place noodles on serving platter. Top with chicken, vegetables and remaining scallions. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 479, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 50, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 70, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 1524, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.