Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 10 cup package preshredded carrots (2/3 of package)
- 1 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- 2/3 cup dry-roasted salted cashews
- 6 cups cooked instant rice
1. Heat sesame oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes. Remove.
2. Return skillet to heat; add vegetable oil; heat. Add mushrooms, scallions and carrots; stir-fry 5 minutes. Add stir-fry sauce and chicken to skillet; stir-fry until chicken is cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes. Top with cashews and serve with accompaniment.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 659, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 52, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 91, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 537, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.