Servings: 4 to 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 5 mins Grill 8 mins to 10 mins
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks
- 3 small chicken breast halves, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 1 green pepper, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 scallions, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
1. Reserve liquid from pineapple chunks.
2. On skewers, thread pineapple, chicken breast halves and red and green peppers.
3. Make glaze with garlic powder, ginger, scallions, soy sauce and reserved pineapple liquid. Heat; add cornstarch mixed with water; bring to boil. Brush glaze on skewers while grilling 4 to 5 minutes per side.