This classic chicken recipe receives it's flavor boost from marsala, a sweet Italian wine. Complete the dinner by serving mashed Yukon gold potatoes.
1. Place potatoes in a medium-size pot and cover with lightly salted cold water. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until fork tender.
2. Drain potatoes. Mash until desired consistency, gradually adding chicken broth. Stir in salt, pepper, nutmeg, cayenne and parsley.Prepare Chicken:
3. While potatoes are cooking, heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Season chicken with the salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
4. Let skillet cool slightly and wipe clean. Whisk together beef broth and flour. Add to skillet and bring to a simmer. Stir in marsala and drained mushrooms. Add chicken and any accumulated juices. Simmer gently, covered, for 15 minutes.
5. Turn off heat; whisk in butter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with potatoes.