Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 425°F 55 mins
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Chicken and Sausage:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 large boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds total)
- 4 sweet Italian sausages (about 1 pound total), each cut into 3 pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds small red-skin potatoes (about 1 inch in diameter; if larger, cut in half)
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 large cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 small pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
Make It Dressing:
1. In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, oregano, lemon-pepper and salt. Gradually whisk in oil until dressing is thick and well blended. Chicken and Sausage:
2. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat bottom of large roasting pan with vegetable oil. In large bowl, toss chicken and sausage with 6 tablespoons dressing. Place in roasting pan.
3. Roast in 425 degrees F oven 15 minutes.
4. In bowl, toss potatoes, onion and garlic with 3 tablespoons dressing. Arrange in pan with chicken and sausage. Roast another 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken registers 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Stir ingredients in pan halfway through cooking.
5. Stir in olives and fresh oregano. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve from the roasting pan.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 596, Fat, total (g): 44, chol. (mg): 105, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 790, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.