1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
2. Combine flour, remaining salt and remaining pepper in medium-size bowl. Whisk together milk and egg in small bowl until blended. Dip chicken in flour mixture, then egg mixture, and back into flour mixture, shaking off excess flour.
3. Heat oil in medium-size skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, turning once, until chicken is golden and tender and no longer pink in center, about 8 minutes. Transfer chicken to paper toweling to drain. Refrigerate until well chilled.
4. Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise, lemon rind, lemon juice and hot-pepper sauce in small bowl. Refrigerate until well chilled.
5. To serve, divide lettuce, chicken and tomato among 4 rolls. Spread each with 1 tablespoon lemon-mayonnaise.