Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar OR: balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups cooked cubed chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
- 2 apples, cored and diced
- 4 green onions (white part only), sliced
1. Combine mustard, garlic and vinegar in serving bowl. Whisk in oil, tablespoon at a time, until thickened. Stir in parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Add chicken, apples and green onion; toss to combine. Serve on a bed of lettuce or in sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 247, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 73, carb. (g): 10, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 475, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.