Servings: 6 Prep 30 mins Cook 12 mins
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 3 large tomatoes (about 1-3/4 pounds), cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, seeded fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, for garnish
1. Combine chicken and enough water to cover in large skillet. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer chicken 8 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Transfer chicken to plate. When cool enough to handle, tear into long shreds.
2. Combine chicken, tomato, red onion and cilantro in large bowl. Combine oil, lemon juice, shallot, jalapeno, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl. Add the oil mixture to the chicken mixture. Spoon onto individual serving plates. Tuck in few tortilla chips. Garnish with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 265, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 52, carb. (g): 11, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 430, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.