1. Heat butter in small saucepan. Add garlic, red pepper and green onion; saute for 5 minutes. Let cool.
2. Split chicken breasts; place between sheets of plastic wrap. Pound paper-thin. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Combine mozzarella and red pepper mixture in small bowl. Place 2 tablespoons mixture in center of each chicken circle. Fold sides over to form hockey-puck-type patty. Turn patties over, flap side down, on metal baking pan. Freeze 20 minutes to hold together for frying.
4. Place flour, eggs and crumbs mixed with parsley in 3 separate pans. Dip patties first in flour, then eggs and crumbs to coat. (Can be prepared to this point several hours ahead and refrigerated.)
5. Heat half the oil in medium-size skillet. Working in batches, fry patties in skillet 1 to 2 minutes per side until golden brown, adding more oil as needed. Place on baking pan.
6. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.