Poached chicken is combined with oven-roasted potatoes, green beans, and sweet peppers and tossed with a light lemon vinaigrette for this chunky main dish salad.
1. Into large roasting pan, pour 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place pan in oven while heating to 425 degrees F.
2. When oven is heated, add potatoes, green beans and sweet pepper to hot oil in roasting pan. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt; toss to coat potatoes.
3. Return roasting pan to 425 degrees F oven and roast vegetables for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and vegetables are browned.
4. Meanwhile, in large skillet, bring enough lightly salted water to cover chicken, to simmering. Add chicken breast halves; simmer just until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes (internal temperature should register 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer). Remove chicken to cutting board; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into small pieces.
5. In large bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, remaining salt and the pepper. Add vegetables, chicken and parsley; gently toss to evenly coat all the ingredients.
6. Divide lettuce among 6 bowls or plates. Top with chicken mixture. Serve warm.