Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Cook 7 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 cups fresh or canned pineapple slices
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
1. Cut chicken tenders into 1/4-inch diagonal slices. In large bowl, combine chicken, hoisin sauce, cornstarch and five- spice powder. Cut each pineapple slice into 8 wedges. In medium bowl, toss pineapple with sugar.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add ginger, celery and red pepper; stir-fry 1 minute.
3. Add chicken mixture to skillet, stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add pineapple mixture, chicken broth and vinegar to skillet. Cook 1 minute, stirring, until sauce thickens and pineapple is just heated through. Serve with rice, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 246, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 63, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 290, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.