1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
2. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in the broth until well blended and smooth.
3. Stir curry, turmeric, cayenne, salt and raisins into onion mixture in skillet until well blended; cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until mixture is thickened. Stir in the thawed peas and carrots and cooked chicken; cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until the mixture is heated through. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
4. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces. On well-floured surface, roll one piece of dough into 8-inch circle; circle doesnt have to be perfect . Spoon 1/2 cup filling into the center of the circle. With a pastry brush, very gently brush a small amount of water along half the edge of the circle. Fold half of the dough over to enclose the filling and form a half moon. Gently crimp the edges of dough together with the tines of a fork. Place the turnover on one of the prepared baking sheets.
5. Make 3 more turnovers, using 3 more pieces of dough and 1/2 cup filling for each, as in step 4 above.
6. Bake the 4 turnovers in 450 degrees F oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until the pastry is browned.
7. While the turnovers are baking, prepare 4 more turnovers, using the remaining dough and filling as in step 4 above. Bake as in step 6 above.
8. Let turnovers cool slightly on a wire rack before serving.