Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 12 mins
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- 2 3 ounce packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles, reserving 1 seasoning packet
- 1 1 pound package frozen mixed pepper strips
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Unsalted peanuts (optional)
1. Heat oil in large skillet. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 3 minutes, until just cooked through. Remove from heat; remove chicken from skillet.
2. Spoon peanut butter into skillet. Whisk in water, vinegar, soy, pepper flakes and 1 seasoning packet from noodles. Bring to boiling. Add noodles, breaking up slightly. Add chicken; cover; simmer 4 minutes, stirring to separate noodles. Place frozen pepper strips on top; cover; simmer 3 minutes. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with scallionsand peanuts if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 384, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 42, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 477, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.