Made with quick-cooking chicken tenders, these personal size pizzas can be ready in 20 minutes. Kids will love them for lunch.
1. Heat broiler.
2. In a glass pie plate or small dish, combine the chopped garlic, olive oil and salt. Add chicken; turn to thoroughly coat the chicken. Arrange the chicken tenders in a single layer on a broiler-pan rack.
3. Broil the chicken about 4 inches from the heat for 3 minutes. Turn chicken tenders over with with a set of tongs. Continue to broil until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove the chicken tenders from the broiler. Leave the broiler on.
4. When chicken tenders are cool enough to handle, thinly slice them. Set aside.
5. Arrange the pita rounds, rough side up, on baking sheets.
6. Toast the pita rounds under the broiler until barely golden around edges, 30 to 45 seconds.
7. Spread a generous 1 tablespoon tomato sauce over each pita. Top each pita with the sliced chicken tenders, dividing equally. Sprinkle each pita with 1/2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese and very generous tablespoon of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
8. Broil the pizzas about 4 inches from the heat until the mozzarella cheese is just melted, about 1 minute. Let pizzas stand a few minutes before serving.