A trio of fresh herbs--oregano, thyme, and basil--and grape tomatoes update this chicken Parmesan recipe. Fresh oregano and thyme also flavor the baked potato wedges.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place potato wedges on a baking sheet and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Mix oregano and thyme. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of the mixture on the potatoes; season with 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
3. Coat a glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken; season with 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper. After potatoes have cooked 10 minutes, add chicken to oven; cook 20 more minutes, until chicken is almost cooked through and potatoes are tender.
4. Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium-high heat, bring broth to a simmer. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, capers, tomato paste and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir remaining herb mixture and torn basil into sauce. Remove chicken from oven; add to skillet. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Place a basil leaf and 2 tablespoons cheese on top of each chicken breast. Turn off heat; let stand, covered, until cheese melts. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve with fries.