Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 4 hrs on HIGH or 6-1/2 hours on LOW
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Cooked egg noodles, for serving
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray. In medium-size bowl, toss the chicken thighs with flour. Combine in slow cooker with green beans, onions, tomato sauce and 1 cup water. Stir to blend, then add 1 tablespoon of the paprika, the salt and pepper.
2. Cover slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 6 1/2 hours on LOW.
3. In a small bowl, whisk sour cream with remaining 2 tablespoons paprika. Scoop 1/2 cup sauce from slow cooker and gradually whisk into sour cream. Slowly stir sour cream mixture into slow cooker. Serve paprikash over noodles.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 366, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 189, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 39, sodium (mg): 896, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.