Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, cut in half
- 2 14 1/2 ounce cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions, thawed and drained
- 2 teaspoons bottled chopped garlic
- 1/2 1 1/2 pound package partially cooked potato slices
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
1. Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in plastic food-storage bag. Add half the chicken; shake to coat. Place flour-coated chicken on plate. Repeat the coating process with remaining chicken.
2. Stir together remaining flour from plastic bag and 3 tablespoons chicken broth in small bowl.
3. Heat oil in nonstick saucepan. Add chicken; brown for about 4 minutes. Add onions and garlic; cook 1 minute. Add remaining broth; simmer 2 minutes.
4. Add potatoes; cook 5 minutes.
5. Stir in flour mixture; bring to boil. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
6. Serve each portion with dollop of sour cream.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 262, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 72, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 821, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.