1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place flour on waxed paper. Lightly beat egg in small pie plate. Combine crumbs and coconut on another sheet of waxed paper. Dip chicken in flour to coat both sides, shaking off excess. Dip in egg; coat with coconut mixture.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden. Drain on paper toweling. Place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 15 to 20 minutes, until no longer pink in center. Cut into bite-size pieces. Place on serving platter. Spear with wooden picks. Serve with sauce.Sweet and Sour Sauce:
5. Heat rice-wine vinegar, sugar, salt, ketchup and apricot jam in a saucepan over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring. Stir cornstarch and water in small bowl; stir into saucepan; cook, stirring, until thickened, 2 minutes.