1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F, and make sure the oven rack is in the center position. Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. Place chicken breasts on cutting board, and slice into 1-inch cubes.
3. Move chicken pieces to a large bowl. Add barbecue sauce, Baby Bam, garlic powder, and salt. Stir with a spoon to coat well.
4. Place the corn flakes in a large resealable plastic bag. Put the bag on the countertop, and crush the cereal into small pieces by pressing down hard with your hands.
5. Add the chicken pieces to the plastic bag. Reseal, and toss to coat well.
6. Place chicken on baking sheet. Bake until crispy and golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
7. While chicken is in the oven, make honey mustard sauce. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until served.