Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds thin-sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 cup Nicoise olives, pitted and quartered
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. In large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add half the chicken; cook 3 minutes per side. Remove to platter; keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
2. Add pepper flakes and onion to skillet; cook 3 minutes. Add white wine; cook 1 minute, stirring to dissolve browned bits. Add sun-dried tomato pesto, olives, chicken broth and heavy cream. Bring to boiling; cook, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 304, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 91, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 746, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.