Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 6 thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 cup Nicoise olives, pitted and quartered
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add 3 cutlets; cook 3 minutes per side. Remove; keep warm. Repeat with remaining chicken.
2. Add pepper flakes and onion to skillet; cook 3 minutes. Add wine; cook 1 minute, stirring to dissolve browned bits. Add tomato pesto, olives, broth and cream. Bring to boiling; cook, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 304, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 91, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 746, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.