1. In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce and honey. Place chicken in a medium bowl or resealable plastic bag; pour soy sauce mixture over chicken. Cover or seal and chill for 30 to 60 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. Brush or spray with the sesame oil; set aside. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Insert popsicle sticks lengthwise through chicken pieces, leaving a 1-inch handle.
3. Arrange chicken in prepared pan. Cover exposed popsicle sticks with small pieces of foil so they don't burn (or presoak sticks in water while the chicken marinates).
4. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Serve with Almond Dipping Sauce. Makes 12 lollipops.
1. In a small bowl whisk together almond butter, reduced-sodium soy sauce, rice vinegar, warm water, honey, and toasted sesame oil. Continue to whisk until smooth. Makes about 1/2 cup.