Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 20 mins
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups corn-flake crumbs
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 x 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Whisk together the egg, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in the flour. Place corn-flake crumbs in shallow pan. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then corn-flake crumbs to coat completely. Place chicken fingers on ungreased baking sheet. Lightly brush chicken with melted margarine.
2. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is crispy. Serve with Honey-Mustard Sauce and lightly cooked broccoli flowerets if you wish.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 508, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 148, carb. (g): 62, pro. (g): 43, sodium (mg): 879, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.