1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
2. In a small saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add scallions; cook 2 minutes until softened. Add curry powder; cook for 1 minute. Stir in ketchup and take off the heat. Cool, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. In a shallow glass dish, mix together cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic salt, nutmeg and cayenne. In a second glass dish, lightly beat eggs. Dip chicken pieces in egg then into cornflake mixture to coat completely. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees F when inserted into the thickest part of chicken. Remove from oven and cool.
5. Wrap cooled chicken. Serve with curry ketchup or bottled BBQ sauce for kids.